Monday, March 3, 2008

Shakespeare Momma

I have been inspired to write poetry by the master himself - Shakespeare. How I so enjoy the clever words and lyrical phrases wherewith I can lose myself in a soliloquy of words! (Soliloquy, i'm going to have to look that up.) Ok, here goes... my morning song in Shakespearease...

Oh, but the sun has riseth once again and the day I must greet
I have three children who I have bared and bare upon my sagging breasts (Wait. Let's make that heavy breasts. Not so much of a visual.)
I have three children who I have bared and bare upon my heavy breasts. (Eh, that's better.)
With their bad morning breath and dragging feet!


Out! Out! Get out of the house and off to your respite
For I fear, I fear for your soul if you shall misseth the bus-eth.

I shall grow insane with your banter and bickering ways.

And thy herding much like opussum.

And my soul with thy own ragged breath will kick you in the butt if you don't get a move on and release yourself to thine own destiny.

Amen.



No comments: