Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pee-Tastic!

Well, I did it again. I came home last night, went straight to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet and I could hear Abba singing. It was faint, like a small voice in my head. I couldn't understand why this particular moment would inspire Abba in my brain. It wasn't like I was having any sort of epiphany on the john. Was I?? I had to look around my 5x5 bathroom just to make sure. As I looked around the bathroom I actually thought "wow maybe this is some spectacular pee." Then I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my little ipod-like machine. Evidently I hit the on button when I sat down. I don't think I've ever tinkled to music before especially Voulez Vouz, from Abba Gold, Greatest Hits. You should try it. It's disconcerting.

The last time I let my blonde roots get the best of me I walked around my house for about 5 minutes trying to figure out where the music was coming from. I was enjoying some time at home by myself and couldn't figure out who was playing the Alan Jackson music that sounded so clear but yet faraway. I even looked in the kids' closet. I put my head in then pulled my head out, put it in, pulled it out. Duh. Then I put my hand in my pocket. I laughed so hard I then had to go to the bathroom. No epiphanies that time.

I'm listening to Dancing Queen now and I'm thinking it's got a nice beat. I think I could tinkle to it.

No comments: