Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Too Bad, So Sad

It was a sad morning this morning. Eva was not feeling well so we let her sleep in. So Maya had to get on the bus by herself which made her very sad. She also had to go to school and her sister did not which made her very sad. I was sad because Eva was probably going to end up staying home all day from school and I had yet to determine if Eva was sick or just "sick", so my sadness made Maya even sadder. Isaac wanted me to come to lunch with him today and I told him I couldn't do that with Eva home sick from school so he was sad.

Eva got up at 8:30 and was very happy because she didn't have to go to school. At least someone is happy today.


So here's my picture of the day...
..
..
....
.
..
.
.
...
.
..
.
...
..
Our first real snow this season. This is from my front door.

You thought it was going to be a drawing of me crying my eyes out and Eva sick on the couch. Don't be sad, I'll save that for tomorrow's post...

No comments: