Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Men's Top Ten

Tim took the day off today. I had our whole day planned with fun things to do and then it had to snow, and snow. No school today. The kids are thrilled of course and are bouncing off the walls. It's ok. I can be flexible. At least that is what I keep telling myself. The good news is Tim will be home to shovel the driveway and play outside with the kids which means I don't have to go outside if I don't want to. It's a good reminder of what men are good for.

The other night I had a revelation concerning men in general. I realized that the things that are important to men could be compiled into a simple list. So the list is as follows (in Dave Letterman order):

10. Sex
9. Sex
8. Sex
7. Sex
6. Sex
5. Condiments
4. Sex
3. Sex
2. Sex
1. Sex

I don't think I need to explain MOST of the list. As far as No. 5 goes I know there are always at LEAST five condiments on our dinner table every night, mostly consumed by Tim and Isaac, ketchup being numero uno. Isaac always asks if there is another "tank" of ketchup because the current "tank" is half gone. I think the word "tank" speaks for itself.

I told Tim about my revelation and that I had the male gender all figured out. He asked if there would be a picture included with my blog. Since I like to keep this site somewhat G-rated, or at least PG-13 I opted for a youtube video rather than a drawing. I think it speaks volumes.



No comments: