Monday, March 16, 2009

Cha Cha Cha

Wow. It's Monday. How does this happen every week?

That's ok because not only is it Magical Maniacal Mandibular Musical Monday but it is also Dancing With the Stars Monday!!! Throw in some vintage music from the 60's and 70's, a disco ball and maybe a Cha Cha or a Rhumba and Mondays are worth living for.

Spring is very slowly emerging here in central Indiana. I was thrilled to see how well my tulips are growing but slightly disappointed because they are growing in a Ziploc bag in my garage. I now see the point of planting them in the ground. Did you know "slothiness" is one of the 7 Deadly Sins? Well, it is and I'm a sinner.

So I'm sloughing off my slothiness and posting a Monday song. I'm feeling spring and I'm also feeling like hanging a disco ball from the ceiling in my living room (this always happens when DWTS is on.) And since we had a full moon last week I'm picking a song that has nothing to do with St. Patty's Day but everything to do with the feelings way down deep in my Dancing With The Stars soul.

So grab yourself a partner and Samba. Enjoy.

No comments: