Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Movin' On...

Ok, I'm over the whole hormonal thing. I know there are some men out there who are relieved to hear that. I apologize for dragging it on two whole days. But I figure if you're a man and you have a significant other who is a woman then you should be able to handle a little girl talk. If you're a man and you're significant other is a man then I feel sorry for you. You of all people should know better than to get involved with such a species. Then again I'm attracted to men so I guess I can understand. If you're a woman and you're significant other is a woman then you're probably a genius (not that my boat floats in that direction) but it's perfectly obvious isn't it? Women are fabulous. Now, what the heck was I talking about?

I thought I'd make Wednesdays "What's Cookin' Wednesday?" I was even thinking of making it "What's Cookin' Chickatarian Wednesdays?" and maybe play a little Chiquitita in the background but I thought I might need a little more elbow room than just chicken. It's not like I'm Rachel Ray, but I do come across a decent recipe once in-a-while and I'm good with a gimmick. It helps to have a gimmick in the blogging world - keeps you motivated. I like that word - "gimmick" which reminds me of another idea I had for Wednesdays - "Favorite Word Wednesday" like subterfuge and ointment (on Maya's top ten). I Wish I could come up with something for Thursdays but I can't think of anything that starts with "th". "Thirsty Thursday?" I could talk about all my favorite drinks like....water. "That Should Be a Game Show Thursday". Huh, maybe too vague and too difficult. "Thought I Knew My Husband Thursday" - too Maury Povich. Throw some ideas my way if you think of something.

Anyway... So now I'm all confused so I think I'll just draw a picture and we'll have to wait and see what next Wednesday and possibly Thursday brings. If you've been reading my posts lately then you won't need an explanation for this picture. I'm titling it Biometrics Wednesday...



I've decided my hair looks best from this angle. I kinda look like Flat Stanley. Damn robin.

No comments: