Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Totally Titillating Tuesday

Since I blew Maniacal Musically Misdirected Monday yesterday by not posting I thought I'd move my musical post to Tuesday. Better late than never.

I was going to post a sing-a-long version of America The Beautiful but I couldn't find one that would work. This was in honor of me having to lead Mrs. Hawk's second grade class in song last Thursday when I was substituting. It shouldn't have been allowed. Not the substituting part but the singing part. The kids were great. I could only secretly laugh at myself as their eyes widened along with my song. God bless them. Or rather, God bless me.

I spent today at Junior Achievement's Biztown with Maya my (one of two) fifth graders. The concept for Biztown is for kids to spend a day in a real working "town" with banks, lawyers, restaurant, newspaper, etc., so they can see how business and money make the world go round. My day was pretty easy as I assisted kids in a general office area. Maya's was a little more stressful as she was the CEO of one of the banks. So in honor of my mini mogul and all you hard working people out there... this one's for you. I think I might learn this dance so I can do it right before I serve dinner every night.





No comments: