Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh My Goodness!

That's Isaac's favorite saying of late. Oh My Goodness!! It's quite cute now but I fear if he continues using this phrase when he's six he'll get beat up. He'll be six in April. We have some work to do.

He had good reason to say it on Sunday when he lost his first big front tooth. It's not the first tooth he has lost but it's one of those prominent ones that changes his whole look. As you can see here still with a little blood on his shirt....nice..



I was trying to prepare myself for this because I knew it was loose. I thought I had at least a week or two however. I think it would have been another week or two except he was wrestling with Eva and something happened to cause the tooth to come out. Hmmmm... I'm still not entirely sure what that something was but Eva was proud of the fact that she helped Isaac lose that tooth. As you can see here...



It's weird. All these little milestones that I was so excited to see happen with the girls because it meant they were growing up are the same little milestones that are happening with Isaac that bring tears to my eyes because he's growing up!! Just another case for motherhood as a bipolar disorder. Tim doesn't seem to be having the same issues as I as you can see here...



But I'm dealing with this as best I can as you can see here.....




No comments: